Jaramillo Forum
puma shoes for women

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jaramillo Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Lesley Connie

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-07-2020 03:05:02    Onderwerp: puma shoes for women Reageren met citaat
* The French authors seem to puma shoes for women assume the use of Cristoffel symbols, while the American authors seem unaware ofBy combining inertial constants with common variable termsand them.CorbenandStehle,inthe 1950 edition of theirexpanding sin2(82) into (1- c o s 2 ( & ) ) , equation (2) can be re- text, derive the results required here; but the derivationduced to: is largely omitted from their 1960 edition.of gravity and the terms of the inertia dyadic.Thewrist,link where I I = M-wg2 ** r12three and link two of a PUMA 560 arm were detached in order Mgto measure these parameters.

Themotors were mass of thearm. To makethismeasurementourcontrolsys-left installed in linkstwo and three when the inertia of these links tem was configured to command a motor torque proportional towere measured, so the effect of their mass as the supporting links displacement, effecting a torsional spring. By measuring the pe-move is correctly considered. The puma shoes men gyroscopic forces imparted by riod of oscillation of the resultant mass-spring system, the totalthe rotating motor armatures is neglected in the model, but the rotational inertia about each joint was determined. By subtract-data presented below include armature inertia andgear ratios, so ing the arm contributions, determinedfrom direct measurements,these forces can puma shoes for men be determined.

ThetolerancevaluesarederivedMeasurement of Rotational Inertia from the precision or smallestgraduation of the measuring in- strument used, or from the repeatability of the measurement it- The two wire suspension shown in Figure1 was used to mea- self. Thetolerancesarereportedwhere the data are presented.surethe I,,, Iyyand I,, parameters of linkstwo and three *. The tolerance values assigned to calculated parameters were de-With this arrangement a rotational pendulum is created about termined by RMS combination of the tolerance assigned to eachanaxisparallel toand halfwaybetween the suspension wires.The link's center of gravity must lie on this axis.

The two wire suspension used for Rotational puma shoes women not removed fromthe base. Separately measured mass and inertia Inertia Measurement. terms are not required for link one because that link rotates only about its own 2 axis .of the link, thelocation of the center of gravity, the distancefromthe wire attachment points to the axis of rotation, the length of Table 4. Link Masses (kilograms; kO.01 1%)the wires, andtheperiod of rotationaloscillation. Theinertiaabout eachaxis is measured by configuring the link to swing Link Massabout that axis. Rotational oscillation is started by twisting andreleasing the link.

(meters 3=0.003)link. Thecoordinateframesusedareassigned by a modifiedDenavit-Hartenbrrgmethod[Craig 85j. In thisvariant of theDenavit-Hartenbergmethod,frame i is attached to link i, and 0.006axis 2i lies along the axis of rotation of joint i. The coordinateframe attachments are shown inFigure 2; theyarelocated as Link 3 -0.070 0.014follows:Link 1: Z axisalong the axis of rotation, Z up; Y1 11 5 Link 3 -0.143 10.014 With Wrist Z2. Link 4* -0.019 Link 5* 0.032Link 2: Z axisalong the axis of rotation , Z awayfrom Link 6* Wrist 0 -0.064 the base; X-Y plane in the center of the link, with X toward link 3.Link 3: 23 11 22; X-Y plane is in the center of l i d 3; Y is away from puma thunder the wrist.

It was necessary to add positive velocity feedback rected away from the base; Y5 is directed toward (damping factor -0.1) to causejoint one to oscillateforseveral link 2 when joint 5 is in the zero position. cycles.Link 6: Theorigincoincideswith that of frame 4; when joints 5 and 6 arein the zeropositionframe 6 is aligned with frame 4.Wrist : The dimensions are reported in frame 4. Table 6. DiagonalTerms of the Inertia Dyadics and Effective Motor Inertia.Figure 2. The PUMA 560 in the Zero Position with Attached * Iucrtia Diadic [img]http://www.simplypotterheads.com/images/lose/puma thunder-367nfo.jpg[/img] term derived from external dimenJions; *SO%. Coordinate Frames Shown.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Jaramillo Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: